Event due date

Event due date

par Yannick Faucherre,
Nombre de réponses : 4

In a longitudinal study, I have the baseline, 1-month FUP, 6-month FUP. I set the day offset in the "define my events" page (1m fup --> 30d). 

It appears in the schedule, but is it possible to have the due date appear for exemple inside the form corresponding to the fup?

Thanks for helping!

54 mots

En réponse à Yannick Faucherre

Re: Event due date

par Corentin Aurèle Wicht,

Dear Yannick,

You could do something like that:

1. You create a "date" item in an instrument that is assigned to your "baseline" event to which you automatically assign the value "Today" using , for e.g.:
  2. In the instruments assigned to the "1-month FUP" and "6-month FUP", you add another date field which will retrieve the date from "registration_date" (above) and add the number of days (e.g., 30 days):

Just be careful that if you have a longitudinal design, it's always good practice when you refer to a variable (here for Actions Tags or for any Branching Logic) to indicate the event to which you are referring, for e.g.: @CALCDATE([baseline_visit][registration_date],30,'d'). This would be in any case necessary if your instrument is assigned to > 1 event.

Best,

C.

127 mots

En réponse à Corentin Aurèle Wicht

par Yannick Faucherre,
Dear Corentin,

Unfortunately, I have this error message while loading the FUP form: CALCULATION ERROR EXISTS!.

Here are the equation detail, where "test_date" is well recognized. I also tried other parameters for the @CALCDATE but with the same result.

Any idea?

41 mots

En réponse à Yannick Faucherre

par Corentin Aurèle Wicht,

Dear Yannick,

Your calculation looks nearly perfect, the only issue is that your way of calling the "test_date" variable is not 100% correct.

In a longitunal study design, it's good practice to refer to the event name (and not the form name!) before calling the variable.

As such, since your "Patient information" instrument (which contains "test_date") is assign to the "Baseline" event (unique event name: baseline_arm_1), your calculation should look like:

@CALCDATE([baseline_arm_1][test_date],1,'M')

Best,

C.

74 mots